Friday, October 12, 2007







Hello, my name is Taesun Yu.
I am a college studying Economics and Japanese language in The University of Arizona.
I came to the United States as of January 1st, 2007.
I m the eldest son of my parents. My hometown is Seoul, South Korea. My country is located between Japan and China. (The Far Eastern Asia)



Please take a look at the photo in the right side. This plant-a kind of cactus- is called "Saguaro" and offer a shelter for birds living in Arizona. If you look carefully, you can find holes in this tree. Those holes are houses of birds.




There are a large number of snakes in this Southern Arizona area. According to Dante's The Divine Comedy, theives transform into serpents after their lives. I am trying to find which snake is originally from my country.


The left picture shows Korean traditional dresses. Before we meet Europeans and Americans, there is no need to worry about the body shapes. Beautiful clothes cover our beerbellies. Unfortunately, we are wearing the same clothes as those of American.


What do you eat in Kosovo? The United States have a various kinds of foods I love, which helps me not to miss my country. No kidding! But, I love Korean cuisine,too. My main meal is usually a rice-look at the top photo-with some side dishes.
Take care and have a great weekend!!
Your new friend,
Taesun Yu




No comments: