Monday, October 29, 2007

Life at the U of A

Hey, what’s up guys? My name is Wesley Kwiecien and I am originally from Palos Verdes Estates, California. Palos Verdes is in the county of Los Angeles, but it is nothing like the city. I live right on the beach, and I could not ask for a better environment to grow up in. Ever since I first visited the University of Arizona I knew that I would eventually apply here, but who knew that I would be attending it! I love the U of A because of the amazing people you meet down here and especially the beautiful desert setting. As far as the courses that I am taking, they are extremely hard, and I had to make major adjustments in my study habits that I acquired in high school. As of now, I am a Physiology/Pre-med student and I thought I would eventually want to become a doctor some day. But lately I have been having some doubts, the science courses are really challenging here and I really do not want to take all the science courses. There is a possibility that I might change my major to business or go into law. Residential life is amazing here because you met many people from different parts of the country and even the world. I am in a dorm hall with a roommate that is from Sparks, Nevada. At first I really did not like him because he seamed like he wanted to use all my things with out asking, and it also seamed like we were two totally different people. As the year went on, we learned to live with each other and we have become very good friends. Our dorm itself is not the most luxurious or cleanest place to live, but the people in my hall make up for everything. We have grown to be great friends and we all hang out together all the time. We all leave our doors open so that our hall friends can come and visit whenever they would like to. In all, I am having a great time here at the U of A, making new friends and learning lots of new things.

1 comment:

justinijan said...

hi. i read ur story...............can we be friends........?