Thursday, October 25, 2007

Life at the University of Arizona

Hello, my name is Natalie and I'm a freshman student at the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona. It is about my third month here in Tucson and I'm absolutely loving it here so far. I moved here from Scottsdale, Arizona which is about two hours away from Tucson. The weather is beautiful and every morning I wake up to sunny skies and fairly cool weather. I am studying to be a Nurse and I am a student majoring in Pre-Nursing. I am a member of P.A.I.N (Professional Achievements In Nursing) which is a Nursing Club here at the University of Arizona. I am taking 13 credits worth of classes and my classes include English, a Psychology class, a Chemistry class, and a Spanish class.

My day as a University of Arizona student consists of waking up at 9 AM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I get to sleep in till 11 AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays because my Spanish class doesn't start till 12 PM in the afternoon! It takes me about 10 to 15 minutes to walk to my classes from my dorm. I live in a college dorm called Arizona - Sonora that has many many floors. Hundreds of students live in the dorm overall. In my dorm room, there is three of us; me and two other roommates. I have really great roommates and we get along extremely well! All of the people i have met since I've been here are very very nice and easy to get along with. I also have really wonderful teachers for all of my classes. My English class has around 20 students in it, but my Psychology class has over 400 students in it!! I have really enjoyed my time spend going to school at University of Arizona, and I have loved living in Tuscon so far! I can't wait for the next years of my life that I am going to spend going to the University of Arizona. I hope this letter has given you some great information about what being a student here in Tucson, Arizona is really like! I hope you've enjoyed learning about what our lives are like here! =)
- Sincerely
Natalie Matar
(Student - University of Arizona)

No comments: